JENNY-SAN CALENDAR IS STILL ALIVE!
The production of MLaaTR was finished. And the formal calendar was not made, too. It is a project by the volunteer who stood up when "Then, we will make it with oneself".
Please download a file, and print it. You can make a calendar of the postcard size such as the following photograph. The calendar shows all 12 times every one month(show plan : every month 25th).
- Completion example -
DOWNLOADPrint procedure is here.
The print procedure from "Preview" of the right-click menu.
* In the case of Windows XP.
- Click the right button of the file and click "Preview".
- Click "Print" of the preview screen lower part.
- On "Photo Printing Wizard" page, click "Next".
And on "Picture Selection" page too, click "Next".
Click "Printing Preference", and please do print setting as follows.
- Click "Next", and choose "Full page photo print" on "Layout Selection" page.
- When you click "next", printing begins.
Paper Kind : Postcard
Paper Size : Postcard
Direction of the print : Sideways
* The image is matched with Japanese postcard size(100mm/140mm).
* When you cannot print it on postcard size, please print it on big paper.
If there are questions, please e-mail Tochigami().